Position: SAP Logistics Functional/Technical Consultant
Location: Raleigh, NC
Length of Assignment: 2 year contract
Logistics support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning NCDOT’s business processes with SAP Best Practices functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with SAP ECC and Enterprise Portal. Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing. The fiscal accountability and management of NCDOT’s diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking functional and technical support for the Logistics (LO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking functional and technical support for the Logistics (LO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP Innovations project
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Logistics modules in ECC 6.0. (MM, PM, QM, PP, WM)
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP Logistics modules across other SAP modules.
- Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
- Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per NCDOT change control policies and procedures.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A LINKED-IN PROFILE
WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
DynPro is a Global Leader in IT Solutions and Services focused on helping customers achieve their digital imperatives. We are an end to end enterprise application system integrators and deliver comprehensive application expertise and solutions to help business customers optimize their IT investments.
In 2018 we completed 22 years of service excellence with a global workforce of 1200 practitioners. With presence in 3 geographies and 3 CMMI aligned Centers of Excellence, we are a trusted digital transformation partner to our customers.
The four areas of focus for us are SAP, Big Data and Advance Analytics, AI and Application Management and Support.