Position: Oracle Techno-Functional Developer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Length of Assignment: 4-6 month contract
- Experience with the Oracle API Platform Developer Portal, API Documentation/Console, API Consumer Registration and Authentication, API Discovery and Client code/SDKs.
- Should be highly independent and pragmatic
- Experience on highly scalable web properties in the past
- Strong expertise of HTTP/REST APIs & SDKs
- Strong on ORACLE PL SQL and SQL concepts
- Expertise in ETL development or good understanding of ELT /ETL knowledge
- Expertise as a developer in JDBC driver and other Oracle connection drivers
- Knowledge of docker and container concepts
- Expertise in designing and implementing complex Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Understanding of Git and Git workflows
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Expertise in using CLI tools
- Experience in Identity Management, Authentication, and Authorization is a plus
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A LINKED-IN PROFILE
WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
DynPro is a Global Leader in IT Solutions and Services focused on helping customers achieve their digital imperatives. We are an end to end enterprise application system integrators and deliver comprehensive application expertise and solutions to help business customers optimize their IT investments.
In 2018 we completed 22 years of service excellence with a global workforce of 1200 practitioners. With presence in 3 geographies and 3 CMMI aligned Centers of Excellence, we are a trusted digital transformation partner to our customers.
The four areas of focus for us are SAP, Big Data and Advance Analytics, AI and Application Management and Support.