Website DynPro, Inc.
your bridge to IT worldwide
Our client is looking for a true IT Business Analyst who has an understanding of the Order to Cash Process. The right candidate should have knowledge/understanding of Collections, Deductions, and Cash Applications. This is a 6 month contract where our client has the option to extend or convert to full-time.
10% – Engage our People as Business and deliverable Owners: Develop individual capabilities to promote growth. Key activities include:
- Executes projects for company priorities within cross functional team.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to drive detailed content to achieve the best results for the projects and initiatives.
- Facilitates meetings with key stakeholders.
- Drives alignment between gaps in analysis and requirements to achieve “win win” solutions.
- Identifies and creates opportunities, improvements, key content additions and overall project requirements to expand understanding of a function, business process technology or domain and all required deliverables to ensure successful delivery of the project or initiative.
- Manages career path and development plan with manager.
20% – Drive the Business: Supports technology tools, systems, capabilities, processes, and financials to enable delivery and drive business results across the enterprise.
- Supports the development of strategic priorities and resource planning with BSC and PM organizations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the business, within IT and with our technology partners / vendors.
- Is a trusted advisor for key stakeholders.
- Acts as the change agent across stakeholder group by functioning within the defined operating model and providing the required deliverables. Ensure communications both formal and informal are clear and aligned with supported functions and related stakeholders.
- Creates communication and change plans for implementation.
- Partners with stakeholder teams to ensure adherence to defined methodologies and that all required documentation and analysis is completed to ensure fact based success.
- Designs and develops methodologies for enterprise.
- Actively lead, participate and contribute in stakeholder meetings utilizing candid feedback and being curious on requirements to achieve the highest quality deliverables and ultimate results for supported area.
40% – Technology/Business Planning and Development:Supports execution of functional and technology improvements that drive capacity, quality, and productivity within the enterprise. Key focus areas include:
- Supports and leads creation of project charters, business requirements, design, critical analysis and recommendation documentation for specific projects to be initiated, planned and executed
- Responsible for business requirements creation through interviews, meetings and/or existing system documentation, detailed functional analysis and process flows. Creates “as is” and “to be” process flows to complete a gap analysis to define critical deliverables for supported functions.
- Designs and develops requirements, test planning, test scripts, functional requirements, process requirements, critical analysis and documentation to support the delivery of process and systems for the enterprise.
- Collaborate and review IT vendors scope of deliverables to ensure the creation of design documents, critical analysis and project specific needs under the guidance and support of IT architects, project managers and client manager by bringing functional requirements, domain level expertise, process specific and application specific knowledge.
- Lead, participate and validate content for the test plan development sessions with stakeholder teams and reviews final deliverables for test.
- Assists the IT and business team to develop user acceptance criteria during the solution phase.
- Provides consultation and content to the business in creating the test scripts or analysis.
- Work closely with the support organization in planning and execution of the knowledge transfer and release management during the delivery phase of projects
- Works with stakeholders to understand requirements, and suggest enhancements including designing and developing process flows and work instructions and all required deliverables and quality documentation.
- Works with the GSD organization to ensure projects can be successfully transition and supported by operations.
- Works with Portfolio Management to prioritize demand and articulate requirements during the discovery or charter phase of work.
- Work with service providers and operational teams to ensure scheduled changes take place with little for no impact to the business (and when applicable with proper notification to the business).
20% – Build Capability to Drive Growth and Eliminate Waste:Deploys tools, processes and resources to support the enterprise.
- Design, develop and share / leverage successful deliverables, critical analysis, work products, processes and best practices across analyst community both inside and outside IT.
- Responsible for compliance with the change management / control processes.
- Drives a continuous improvement mindset to optimize productivity and drive out waste in all that we do at Client.