- Project Length: 6 Months
- Location: Morrisville, NC
The Data Migration Specialist will be responsible for data extraction, data consolidation, data cleansing, data transformation, creating harmonized database for loading into new Microsoft Dynamics CRM System.
The Data Migration Specialist will work closely with business and technical team that supports legacy Sales Force applications. The Data Migration Specialist will be responsible and accountable for data extraction, data consolidation, data cleansing, data transformation, creating harmonized database for loading into Microsoft Dynamics, extracting cleansed data from harmonized database in the format requested by Business Teams. The Specialist will also assist in data migration and testing of data migration, unit test, load test, mock trial conversion and production conversion.
The consultant should have at least the following skills:
- The consultant will play a key role in data cleansing and migration from legacy system using ETL design, and ETL development.
- Research and analyze current systems, subsystems and interfaces to understand the current process flows
- Able to understand existing data objects and their relationships, recognize data duplication and redundancies in disparate applications and design new data model that consolidates all data from disparate applications into single source of truth
- Creates technical documentation for scripts and programs.
- Total experience in Information Technology field. Required 7 Years
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server. Required 3 Years
- Experience in writing complex queries, stored procedures, query optimization, and scripts. Required 3 Years
- Experience extracting data from SQL Server Database. Required 3 Years
- Experience in data validation, verification, and cleansing using SQL Scripts. Required 5 Years
- Experience in high data volume data conversion environments. Required 3 Years
- Background with RDBMS and coding. Required 5 Years