Computer Software Engineer (Curam Reports Developer)
Location: Raleigh, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the US.
- Leading requirement gathering sessions.
- Conduct planning sessions with client.
- Recommend data cleansing strategies.
- Design new programs and using existing tools necessary to extract data from source systems.
- Transform data into target structures, load data into a relational database and data modeling using Erwin or SQL developer.
- Write specifications, test plans. Write programs for conversion, interface and reporting purposes using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SQL Server, DB2, Informatica, BO, Toad, Oracle Forms and Reports, Birt.
- Conduct testing as required to accomplish the conversion and reporting systems.
- Analyze and modify existing programs. Develop conversion and data output analysis strategies.
- Debug programs, and assist with evaluating data conversion and analysis results. Develop alternate solutions to resolve issues by conducting system assessment. Program and design large scale web-based distributed systems using Unix/Linux, IBM Cúram, Java, PHP, HTML, XML, IBM Websphere, Oracle. Organize, prioritize, and follow complex and detailed technical procedures.
- Work with business intelligence tools, business objects and birt.
- Perform data collection design, analysis, cleansing, transformations, analytics and reporting using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SQL Server, DB2, Informatica, BO, Toad, Oracle Forms and Reports, Birt. Develop, debug, code and test programs.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures using software methodologies like Agile, SDLC.
- Maintain version control code using SVN, CVS, PVCS. Track assigned tasks progress using HP QC, HP PPM, Bugzilla, Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field of study or foreign equivalent plus five (5) years of experience in the job offered or related position.
- Must have five (5) years of experience with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator, Unix/Linux, IBM Cúram, Birt, SVN, Data modeling, Jira, Data modeling tools, Agile, SDLC, Toad, MS SQL Server, Java, PHP, HTML, XML, CVS, PVCS, HP QC, HP PPM, Bugzilla, DB2, Informatica, BO, Erwin, IBM Websphere, Oracle Forms and Reports, and IBM Curam reports.
Travel Required to various unanticipated client locations throughout the US.
Resumes to: HR Manager, DynPro, Inc., 7412 Chapel Hill Road, Raleigh, NC – 27607 or apply online at www.dynpro.com. Must reference “Computer Software Engineer (Curam Reports Developer)” when applying.