Title: CO Consultant
Location: Austin, TX
Project Length: 6 Months +
- Strong knowledge in controlling Processes-Product costing, cost center accounting, cost object controlling & Service contract, profitability analysis business environment.
- Must understand the integration points for SAP CO with Sales Distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, GL,Revenue Recognition, Results Analysis, and Settlements for service contract business.
- CO rollout and on-going support in the areas of Inventory Management/Reporting, Material Ledger, SAP HANA, Product Costing, Manufacturing Costing, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis.
- Knowledge of writing functional specs & testing BEx and AFO/BO reports required.
- Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to defect resolution for any problem identified
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
- Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
- Exposure to SAP CRM would be a plus.
- Accounting and CO for a Manufacturing & service Industry.
- Knowledge and exposure to Project system Finance integration
- Familiar with Service Now Application
Nice to Have
- Accounting/ Financial Background: i.e. Experience in a Finance related position or/and Business certification.