Position: App Developer with Search Solutions
Location: Tampa, FL OR NYC
Length of Assignment: 6 month contract
A combination of 2 of these three skills is acceptable. It could be a combination of Spark,Search Solutions or Akka.
- Developer with strong technical ability with 6-9 years of experience in Java/J2EE app development, implementation & integration of various search solutions like ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr, Attivio
- Developer with strong technical Java/J2EE design and development of data transformation pipelines using Apache Spark framework.
- Experienced in working on medium to large enterprise projects, preferably in financial services
- Person should have worked in Agile/DevOps Environment
- Good communication skills
- The position is based in India and is required to focus on delivery of the work, ensuring a robust design
- This role may report to the technology team lead based anywhere in Pune or New York or elsewhere
- Candidate should be able to work independently and should be self-motivated
- Candidate might be required to work with vendors or third parties in joint delivery teams
- The role requires application of technical skills and knowledge of the business to develop solutions to meet business needs
- As part of large, geographically distributed team(s), the candidate may have to manage stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- The position requires analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material, technical or business or otherwise, from multiple sources
- Experience with developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies
- Employ standards, frameworks and patterns while designing and developing components
- Develop high quality code employing software engineering and testing best practices
- Converse with various data provider and consumer applications in their languages/terminologies
- Partner with database developers to implement ingestion, orchestration, quality/reconciliation and distribution services.
- Experience with developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies:
- Strong Java/Scala Skills
- Experience in design & implementing search solutions (ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr, Attivio)
- Understanding of modelling of data sources to search solution
- Service implementation – REST / RPC Services
- Knowledge of Java frameworks – Spring, JMS, Micro services
- Integration with search solution to middleware & distributed messaging – Kafka, Tibco EMS
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines and toolchain – Git, BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, Jira
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and supporting frameworks (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos)
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A LINKED-IN PROFILE
WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
DynPro is a Global Leader in IT Solutions and Services focused on helping customers achieve their digital imperatives. We are an end to end enterprise application system integrators and deliver comprehensive application expertise and solutions to help business customers optimize their IT investments.
In 2018 we completed 22 years of service excellence with a global workforce of 1200 practitioners. With presence in 3 geographies and 3 CMMI aligned Centers of Excellence, we are a trusted digital transformation partner to our customers.
The four areas of focus for us are SAP, Big Data and Advance Analytics, AI and Application Management and Support.