FOCUS THE POWER OF IN-MEMORY ANALYTICS WITH SAP HANA
DynPro can help you transform standard reporting into data-driven results with SAP HANA…
What is in-memory analytics?
In-memory analytics is an approach to querying data when it resides in a computer’s random access memory (RAM), as opposed to querying data that is stored on physical disks. This results in vastly shortened query response times, allowing business intelligence (BI) and analytic applications to support faster business decisions.
What is SAP HANA?
- SAP HANA was previously called SAP High-Performance Analytic Appliance.
- HANA is a revolutionary database platform leveraging the power of In-Memory Computing.
- HANA enables drive businesses, in real-time, drive massive data volumes.
- Deployed as an appliance or in the cloud, SAP HANA allows the presentation of real-time business insights across your enterprise.
Realize the full value of your data utilizing SAP HANA
- Accurately forecast market trends, customer behaviors, satisfaction levels, and future sales
- Real-time, predictive visibility into supply chains throughout your enterprise
- Monitor and analyze deviations and quality issues within production processes
- Provide ideal offers and service levels to every customer
- Accurately forecast cash flows to manage risk in real-time
DynPro works with your internal IT team to include;
- Project Leaders
- Technical Leads
- Business Analysts
1,486 total views, 1 views today